To add your unit's google calendar to the merged Cooper Center calendar, you need to do the following:
The add media button in your text editor allows you insert images and video. But what if you want to add a link to a different kind of media link a PDF, audio file, or word document?
To add links to other kind of media you need to do the following:
- Add the media to the media library
- Copy the link of the uploaded file
- Edit the page that you want to add the link to
- Decide where you want to attach your link to (cover photo, image caption, text, etc.)
- Click the attach link button within the text editor
As an administrator using the Full HTML editor add the following styles to the page along with the path to the Hero Video and the Tagline. You may need to unhide those two fields in Basic Page form display settings.
As pictured below, there are only two news updates that appear on the homepage. How do you get a news update to show up on the front page? Which two news updates will appear?
Say you want to unpublish a piece of content that someone else originally authored. If you just go straight to the piece of content and click unpublish, you may find out that you no longer have the edit operation available to you on the content overview page. This is by design. Only the author should be able to publish a piece of content. You wouldn't want someone else publishing your content that you're still working on, would you?
This tutorial is specific to Center for Economic Policy Studies staff.
How do you center an image?
- Click "Add Content" in the Additional Content section
- Within that new section, add an image through the "Insert Media from Library" button
- In the css field put the word centered
Note that all of the contents of that one section will be centered. The title will be centered as well.
There are multiple ways to accomplish any task in drupal. Including text formating. Here are 4 ways to center text (or any other content) starting with the simplest method.
Highlight a paragraph and click the text align center button