The add media button in your text editor allows you insert images and video. But what if you want to add a link to a different kind of media link a PDF, audio file, or word document?
To add links to other kind of media you need to do the following:
- Add the media to the media library
- Copy the link of the uploaded file
- Edit the page that you want to add the link to
- Decide where you want to attach your link to (cover photo, image caption, text, etc.)
- Click the attach link button within the text editor